FIM Operational Support
Following a successful Forefront Identity Manager implementation, minimal maintenance is generally required to keep the solution in good working order.
However, your organisation may from time to time encounter unexpected issues which require expert assistance to resolve, or alternatively you may just wish to look at ways that you can optimise your solution to get the maximum benefit out of your investment.
Support, Optimisation and Best Practice.
At Identity Specialists, we offer a wide range of services for clients that are already using FIM, including:
- Troubleshooting and issue resolution within production environments
- Upgrading existing MIIS/ILM/FIM solutions to FIM 2010 R2 Sp1
- Identification of improvements to existing operational processes and environments, including backup and disaster recovery.
- General “Health Check” services, including alignment with industry FIM 2010 Best Practices.
- Further roadmap and architecture planning to further your organisation’s IAM objectives.
If your organisation is using FIM and would like to talk to us about getting expert operational support, please be sure to contact us.