IAM Strategic Consulting
At Identity Specialists, we know that implementing an Identity and Access Management solution is about more than just deciding which vendor’s platform to use.
In fact, it’s said that the technical implementation of IAM accounts for only 20% of what it takes to deploy an IAM system. The other 80% is about developing a solid IAM strategy, which aligns with your organisation’s goals and business environment, addresses issues before they arise, and enables your organisation to gain maximum benefit from implementing its IAM system.
With our strategic consulting services, Identity Specialists are able to leverage our experience in delivering successful IAM Projects to assist you to integrate IAM into the core of your business. Read more about the services we offer below.